Thursday, October 16, 2008

Shoes!

The last few days have been spent going shoe crazy.

Custom order pink flowers lined with green stripes...

pretty pink floweries...

both with leather soles, of course.

Last night I sat down and cut out a bunch of soakers... what do I do with all of these beautiful little wool scraps? It would be too bad to waste such good pieces. I'll be adding items like this to my shop soon....

100% wool crib shoes/slippers. Perfect to match all of those beautiful soakers. :)

Soooo warm and cozy for the winter.

Some shoes will have leather soles. Others will be slippers with wool soles. Sizes and soles will be random :P

2 comments:

Sharonabelle said...

Mellon, I LOVE them, truly, they are SO awesome!!!!!!!
THey should do so well...it's funny, I just picked up a vintage pattern to make felt booties, b/c I think they are so cute, these rock!
Can't wait to see them flying out of your shop!
Sharonabelle

lauren gray | the haunted hollow tree said...

Love the wool booties, they look so toasty!