Thursday, October 9, 2008

Done and Listed!

FINALLY!

This blanket has seemed to take me forever to make, but it's done now.


It is soooo soft and cozy! And matches my flannel "fishie" blanket perfectly! Such cute little fish and "swirls"

My "model" doll is a bit big. She looks like a newborn, but "swaddles" like a much older baby. I really need an infant around here ;).


Looks like the sun might be showing itself here today! Maybe I'll be able to get a real picture of this. Natural light is sooo much better than dark dingy lamp light, but sooo hard to find here in the Seattle Fall.

I'm excited about this set! So much fishy fun for your precious newborn!

psst... I'm offering FREE shipping for the SET (in the US)!!!!


Oh, I almost forgot... We had our ultra sound on Tuesday. #7 is a GIRL! Girls now pull into the lead four to three!

Isn't she BEAUTIFUL?!
AND... they've guaranteed a WORKING DRYER today! Remember how I said the sun doesn't shine here - well, WET CLOTHES DON'T DRY EITHER. I'm planning on wearing out the new parts on the dryer trying to make a dent in that pile of laundry before the day is done :P

4 comments:

Sweet 'n Sassy Baby said...

Congrats! I have a girl, only one though!!

The Stewart Stuff said...

#7- wow! Where do you find the time to sew? Congrats on the baby girl!
-10oneworld on etsy

Jennifer said...

Cute blanket and I love the ultrasound image...so sweet...and 7 kids, WOW! to you :-)

Debbie Gootter said...

great ultra sound picture and I love the blanket!