Monday, November 3, 2008

Fall Sale!

It's FALL out there... No, I'm not slow... I didn't just notice... I'm only just getting around to it!

Isn't it beautiful? I wish my cheap camera could capture the beautiful colors of these trees a little better, but .... you get the idea - RIGHT???

The beautiful fall weather and anticipation of Thanksgiving have inspired me to have a sale.... lucky you :)

10% OFF ALL FALL ITEMS IN MY SHOP!!!



Cozy infant slippers.... were $20....

NOW $18



Hand knit and crochet carseat blankets... were $50


NOW $45



And last, but not least...
SOAKERS!!! were $18



NOW .... $16.20


Great ways to keep your little one warm on these colder days...
OH, and don't forget to check back often... I still have a ton of sweaters to cut up... and yarn to ***knot*** :)






No comments: