Friday, October 3, 2008

Treasury!

I'm sitting here wondering what in the WORLD can I blog about???


I could tell you that I caught my two year old trying to flush a cloth daiper last night. I suppose he was just trying to help. I'll spare you the pictures. (N0! I didn't really take any.) The toilet DOES still work, so I'm assuming I caught everything before the flush. :)


Or I could tell you about how my one year old likes to eat crayons and color on walls... No, I'm not going to share any pictures of my walls at the moment, either. (Yes! I have taken pictures of wall "art" on many occasions.)


But these "fun" things don't have much to do with my etsy (other than I sell things for babies and toddlers - including fresh, new, never-been-flushed-down-the-toilet DIAPER COVERS)


This diaper cover was recently featured in a treasury. I felt very surprised and honored. :) Thank you UnusualFelineObjects http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5948475 for such a beautiful Fall Leaf Tresury.... unfortunately, my blogging is too late to see the treasury - it has expired :( .



But here's the link to my listing... http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=15385245

Feel free to check out any of my other listings. :)

And while you're checking out my etsy, you might as well check out my mom's hats... http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5637194

Besides diaper covers, I also make blankets, and plan on making some washcloths and cloth wipes. I have an almost complete lavender carseat blanket out of this....



And here's the very beginning of a beautiful FALL carseat blanket...


I have a box full of fun wool yarn for some more carseat blankets (that I may be able to get to if I ever quit blogging), and some "sweet aqua" cotton yarn that I thought I'd make into some baby washcloths...
unless, of course, somebody has a better idea?? Not that I have any readers yet...
IF you happen to read this blog and IF you have a better idea, feel free to leave a comment... I'm always open to suggestions.
On top of the fun yarns that I have, I also have about a billion beautiful sweaters to cut up.
Time to go take care of the little ones emerging from the woodwork....

5 comments:

Sharonabelle said...

LOVE IT! A great blog my dearest, and I really like the colors of the newest fall blanket. The washcloths will be a great idea too. I think your soakers, and blankies and washcloths are a good start

Anonymous said...

rock on

DECA Candle and Bath said...

The leaf pants are so cute. Nice blog.

LiPeony said...

I'm pretty bad with yarn so i must say I love your work... with yarn if i had a baby.. (someday in the far far future) I'd like a really thick mat/blanket for my baby or toddler to lie on that i can put on a hard surface or on grass if I bring them out to the park... or I can be way off base lolol... love your diaper covers... =D

mellon said...

Thank you all! The leaf panst were really fun!
meekiyu - I think a nice thick knit or crochet blanket would be perfect way to keep your baby cozy on a hard floor or outdoors!