Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Meet Hulk Baby

or....
Why Mama Never Gets Anything Done.

See the baby in the beautiful ladybug cocoon in my banner? Yeah. Her. Innocent looking enough. That was when she was a few days old.


This is the same baby quite a few months later. Still a wonderful model. I mean, who could resist those little elf ears?


Here she is today. Still very innocent looking. And still a beautiful model. We tuck the elf ears under the basset hound hat, and you'd never know that under all that cuteness lies....


the hulk thighs!


Here's her two year old sister wearing the same size diaper... holding her down. Keeping her calm... Please don't turn green. Please don't turn green.



What did you say? You're going to cook dinner?

You mean you're not going to hold me? I'll spill my milk out on the floor. Just watch me....


Good thing the two year old sister's ready at a moment's notice to save the world from the raging Hulkbaby!