Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Highly Influenced

I know children are highly influenced by what they see on TV. My kids are no exception... well, actually, my kids ARE the exception to the rule. They're soooo influenced that they have a hard time distingushing between what they've seen on TV and real life. But... that's what you get when your oldest lives in an alternate universe.
Soooo...
These kids have a Silly Songs video with a cucumber and a tomato... I'm sure you all know who we're talking about. Supposed to be a positive influence on kids, right? One of the lines in one of the songs is, "Well, I've never bathed in yogurt....."

Oh, please don't give my kids any ideas! They have enough ideas of their own.
Who do you think would be the one to try out such a "wonderful" idea?


Of course, the one year old! See! Even at a year old - highly influenced!


At least she's ladylike with the pinky up and all.


I must admit, she does look good with a mustache... don't ya think?

1 comment:

Terry said...

bathing in yogurt is healthy...esp. if you made it yourself. she is one highly intelligent child!