Friday, May 8, 2009

A few new favorites

Last night while my kiddos were snuggled in their beds and my hubby was learning a new song on his guitar, I was *shopping*! Here's what I came up with....


This
upcycled storybook pillow. Who can resist the beauty of that bird? Visit ravenwren's shop for so many more beautiful things!


On the lines of upcycled we have this...

flip flop jeans blanket.
Check out AudreysCountryCrafts and receive a set of SIX blank note cards with your order!

And this is just cool...

A camera zipper pouch
! Visit kaylah7's shop for a huge variety of "high quality, ridiculously cute handemade zipper pouches." She puts it so much better than I ever could! :)

Oh, and this morning I found some time to sew up a few more shorties. They'll be added to my shop later on today, but for now, I must tend to my hungry children.


4 comments:

Terry said...

so, you know im in love with that blanket, right??? and sice you were "shopping" you bought it for me.....right?????

mellon said...

i totally thought of you when i saw that! :)

Audrey said...

Oh my!! Thanks so much for featuring my blanket!! It was a lot of fun to make.
I love your blog - will be back often, adding a link to it on mine under "blogs you must read"

kaylah said...

Thanks a ton for featuring my camera pouch!
:)